Please mark your calendars for the upcoming Mission Vision Speakers Series starting Sunday September 24 at 9:30 am with our morning worship service with video updates from some of our recent missionary speakers. Updates will feature Seth & Veronica Porter, Steven & Kelly Solheim and Jorge & Laura Vaca. The second installment will be on October 1st starting with a Continental Breakfast at 8:30 in the Fellowship Hall. At 9:30 our morning worship service with feature Rick King speaking on his mission work throughout the world. The third installment will be October 7 starting with a Crock Pot Dinner at 6pm concluding with the Silent Basket Auction. At 7pm, WGM Missionary, Laurie Potter will be speaking on her work in Honduras. This year will conclude on Sunday October 8 with the featured speaker Laurie Potter speaking during the morning worship service.
Sunday, September 24
- 9:30 a.m. – Video Missionary updates & Morning Worship
- 11:00 a.m. – Lasagna Dinner & Ice Cream Bar in the Fellowship Hall
- Silent Basket Auction Begins
Sunday, October 1.
- 8:30 a.m. – Continental Breakfast
- 9:30 a.m. – Speaker: Rick King – Executive Director of Chosen International Medical Assistance
Saturday, October 7
- 6 p.m. – Crock Pot Dinner in the Fellowship Hall
- Basket Auction Concludes
- 7 p.m. – Speaker: Laurie Potter – WGM Missionary in Honduras
Sunday, October 8
- 9:30 a.m. – Speaker: Laurie Potter – WGM Missionary in Honduras
This Year’s Speakers:
RICK KING –
Luke 9:6 – “So they set out and went from village to village, proclaiming the good news and healing people everywhere.” Chosen International Medical Assistance desires to be used by God to reach the lost and hurting people in the world. To do this, we must go “village to village” around the world and proclaim the good news of the Gospel. We desire to provide quality health care through first-rate equipment and the loving touch of medical doctors and nurses while bringing glory to the God we serve.
LAURIE POTTER –